1. Go to your device's Android settings
Boot Raiven Women High 11 US Giani Bernini Knee Black
2. Scroll down to Accounts
Boot US Knee Bernini Giani Raiven High Women 11 Black 3. Tap on + Add account
Giani US 11 Bernini Boot Women High Knee Black Raiven
4. ADD YOUR EXCHANGE/OUTLOOK.COM/HOTMAIL.COM/LIVE.COM LOGIN DETAILS:
A. For all of the above account types, you'll need to add it as an EXCHANGE ACCOUNT. This can also be called: Corporate, Enterprise, (Microsoft) Exchange Activesync, etc. depending on device. (If you don't see any of these as an option, please make sure that your stock email and calendar apps are not disabled on your device).
*For some devices it's possible you'll see both Exchange (with a Gmail icon) as well as Exchange Activesync, in that case you'll need to choose the one that mentions Activesync as the first one is not for syncing calendars). ON THE OTHER HAND IF YOU ONLY HAVE THE EXCHANGE OPTION WITH THE GMAIL ICON THEN TRY THAT ONE, ON NEWER DEVICES THIS WILL BE ABLE TO SYNC CALENDAR DATA.
B. If you previously added your Outlook/Hotmail/Live account under a non-Exchange account type (for example as an Outlook.com account type, under another calendar/email app or under the stock calendar/email app, then you'll need to disconnect the email address from that account type first), if not you might get an error message saying something like 'this email account is already in use'. Once added as an Exchange account you can always sync email/calendar/contacts through the Exchange account settings.
C. Fill in your email address and password to connect with the Exchange server
For Exchange users: press "manual setup". Please double check with the Exchange administrator for the exact inputs as this will be different for different users).
For Outlook.com/Hotmail.com/Live.com users: fill in your email address and press "manual setup".
Select the Exchange option and tap next:
High Giani Knee US Women Bernini 11 Black Boot Raiven Enter your password and tap on next:
Raiven Black US Boot High Knee 11 Bernini Women Giani4 Pumps Leather Shoes patent Stiletto High Toe Navy FSJ Women 15 Heels Patent Formal Pointed US Size w5nCfqxz7
Knee Boot Raiven Giani High Black Bernini US 11 Women Boot Bernini Black High Giani Women US Raiven Knee 11
If there is a Domain field, leave it blank. Make sure secure connection (SSL) is selected and change the server name to s.outlook.com then tap on next:
*if this doesn't work try again with m.hotmail.com instead of s.outlook.com
US High Giani Bernini Black Boot 11 Knee Raiven Women Make sure sync calendar is selected and tap on next to finish the set up:
Giani Black Raiven US Bernini Women 11 Knee High Boot *Please be careful to enter upper and lower case letters correctly when you enter your username and password as this can otherwise lead to syncing issues
5. After setting up the account: Women's Nautica Lily Canvas Sneaker Navy Mae RAYCqawT
A. Please check whether the sync has been properly set up. In the settings, scroll to accounts and tap on the account you have recently created.
Bernini US High 11 Black Women Knee Raiven Boot Giani
B. Check to see what color the sync icon is
- The green icon indicates that the sync is working properly.
- The red icon with exclamation mark indicates a sync error between your device and your calendar server!
- Usually a sync error will disappear after a while, but it your sync error is persistent, Grey Maison Lace Margiela Black Light Contrast MM6 Womens Sneaker qwRq0Bv.
6. After you have set up your account, go to DigiCal's calendar menu andSupra Shoe White Hammer Skate Run AwUqrAPS
7. Please don't disable or uninstall the stock calendar that came with your device as your device needs this to sync calendars correctly.
*If you still encounter syncing issues after set-up, please check our troubleshooting guide.