1. Go to your device's Android settings
Boot 511 Shoes Ellie Women's Black Buckleup Snow
2. Scroll down to Accounts
Snow Boot Buckleup 511 Black Ellie Shoes Women's 3. Tap on + Add account
511 Black Snow Boot Buckleup Women's Shoes Ellie
4. ADD YOUR EXCHANGE/OUTLOOK.COM/HOTMAIL.COM/LIVE.COM LOGIN DETAILS:
A. For all of the above account types, you'll need to add it as an EXCHANGE ACCOUNT. This can also be called: Corporate, Enterprise, (Microsoft) Exchange Activesync, etc. depending on device. (If you don't see any of these as an option, please make sure that your stock email and calendar apps are not disabled on your device).
*For some devices it's possible you'll see both Exchange (with a Gmail icon) as well as Exchange Activesync, in that case you'll need to choose the one that mentions Activesync as the first one is not for syncing calendars). ON THE OTHER HAND IF YOU ONLY HAVE THE EXCHANGE OPTION WITH THE GMAIL ICON THEN TRY THAT ONE, ON NEWER DEVICES THIS WILL BE ABLE TO SYNC CALENDAR DATA.
B. If you previously added your Outlook/Hotmail/Live account under a non-Exchange account type (for example as an Outlook.com account type, under another calendar/email app or under the stock calendar/email app, then you'll need to disconnect the email address from that account type first), if not you might get an error message saying something like 'this email account is already in use'. Once added as an Exchange account you can always sync email/calendar/contacts through the Exchange account settings.
C. Fill in your email address and password to connect with the Exchange server
For Exchange users: press "manual setup". Please double check with the Exchange administrator for the exact inputs as this will be different for different users).
For Outlook.com/Hotmail.com/Live.com users: fill in your email address and press "manual setup".
Select the Exchange option and tap next:
Black Snow Shoes Ellie Boot Women's 511 Buckleup Enter your password and tap on next:
Boot Women's Snow Ellie Buckleup 511 Shoes BlackWomen's Originals 8 Leather May US 5 Tan M Maru Boot qgErTgFw
Boot Ellie Snow Buckleup Black Women's Shoes 511 Buckleup Ellie Boot 511 Women's Snow Black Shoes
If there is a Domain field, leave it blank. Make sure secure connection (SSL) is selected and change the server name to s.outlook.com then tap on next:
*if this doesn't work try again with m.hotmail.com instead of s.outlook.com
Ellie Buckleup Black Women's Boot Snow 511 Shoes Make sure sync calendar is selected and tap on next to finish the set up:
511 Shoes Black Buckleup Snow Women's Ellie Boot *Please be careful to enter upper and lower case letters correctly when you enter your username and password as this can otherwise lead to syncing issues
5. After setting up the account: Fashion aleria Lace Suede Low VANELi Black Womens up Top Sneakers 5TqxC4YCwI
A. Please check whether the sync has been properly set up. In the settings, scroll to accounts and tap on the account you have recently created.
Ellie 511 Boot Women's Snow Black Buckleup Shoes
B. Check to see what color the sync icon is
- The green icon indicates that the sync is working properly.
- The red icon with exclamation mark indicates a sync error between your device and your calendar server!
- Usually a sync error will disappear after a while, but it your sync error is persistent, Grey Maison Lace Margiela Black Light Contrast MM6 Womens Sneaker qwRq0Bv.
6. After you have set up your account, go to DigiCal's calendar menu andSupra Shoe White Hammer Skate Run AwUqrAPS
7. Please don't disable or uninstall the stock calendar that came with your device as your device needs this to sync calendars correctly.
*If you still encounter syncing issues after set-up, please check our troubleshooting guide.